Webinar - Workforce Development Innovation: Success Stories in Indian Country
ICT editorial team
National Congress of American Indians
NCAI's Partnership for Tribal Governance (PTG) will host the first in a series of three upcoming webinars focused on tribal workforce development on Friday, June 22 from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
The webinar, titled "Workforce Development Innovation: Success Stories from Indian Country," showcases four tribal nations that have developed innovative approaches to developing their human capacity.
NCAI partnered with these four nations to produce in-depth case studies of their efforts, which can be found here.
Webinar attendees will hear how these four nations crafted effective workforce development strategies tailored to their distinct needs and priorities, and what they are doing to sustain their success. Tribal representatives include:
- Coeur d'Alene Tribe: Dr. Chris Meyer, Director, Department of Education
- Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes: Arlene Templer, Director, Department of Human Resource Development
- Gila River Indian Community: Lana Chanda, Director, Employment & Training
- Ysleta del Sur Pueblo: Anna Silvas, Director, Empowerment Department
Workforce Development Webinars Coming Soon:
- Tribal Workforce Development: A Decision-Framing Toolkit
- The 2017 Indian Employment, Training and Related Services Consolidation Act: A Guide to Implementation
To register for the webinar, please clickhere.
NCAI Contact: Ian Record, Partnership for Tribal Governance Director,email@example.com