Intertribal Warrior Society for Children
Tara Pretends Eagle Webe, Founder of the Intertribal Warrior Society for Children, proudly announces: The Accountability & Responsibility Project for Palm Beach County Girls - Epstein victims / survivor sisters social justice campaign, #HEALINGpbcGIRLS.
HOLD PALM BEACH CO. SHERIFF BRADSHAW ACCOUNTABLE
We demand Governor Ron DeSantis suspend Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and conduct a neutral investigation into his oversight of Jeffrey Epstein’s incarceration where he granted Epstein, a Florida Registered Sex Offender work release and he raped and trafficked more girls!
Sheriff Bradshaw needs to be investigated for:
- Failure to protect and warn Palm Beach County girls about this pedophile and his international trafficking ring.
- Repeated failure of duty and misconduct.
- Child endangerment and negligence.
- Misuse and abuse of his authority as an elected, public officer in charge.
- Human rights violations against child, gender-based victims of crime.
These sex crimes against girls were preventable, instead they were enabled by Sheriff Bradshaw who is sworn to serve and protect. This is a human rights atrocity against girls! Justice and acknowledgement of the massive systemic failures against these girls-now women, is long overdue.
- Investigator Mike Fisten tracked Epstein on his work release, violating his release conditions over 40 times.
- Sheriff Bradshaw refused to end the work release, despite Epstein’s court order with SPECIAL Conditions: NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH MINORS!
We are a society of Indigenous grandmothers and mothers, standing with our allies in the fight against human trafficking, pedophilia and those who enable others to hurt children.