- Birthing center closure: 'My baby and I felt abandoned'
- Navajo mom and community leader was a ‘beautiful soul’
- President Trump’s groundbreaking policy vision for Indian Country
- Here come the Spirit Rangers!
- Crow Tribal Chairman endorses Trump campaign
- Native Americans for Donald Trump
- Lawmakers demand answers in birthing center closure
- Minority pushes Trump agenda largely unpopular among tribes
- 400 years on, Mayflower's legacy includes pride, prejudice
- Nathan Apodaca: Everyone’s new cousin
Indian Country Today election coverage
Top 5 Archives
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- The Death of the Bering Strait Theory
- Yes world, there were horses in Native culture before the settlers came
- The Word Squaw: Offensive or Not?
- What Percentage Indian Do You Have to Be in Order to Be a Member of a Tribe?
Sign up for the Indian Country Today mailing list and get the weekly newsletter and video news report delivered straight to your email inbox. You can sign up by clicking here https://goo.gl/25bKvx.
You can also sign up via text: Text -> INDIANCOUNTRY to 22828
Vincent Schilling, Akwesasne Mohawk, is the associate editor of Indian Country Today who enjoys creating media, technology, comics, and movies. He is a film critic and writes the #NativeNerd column. Twitter @VinceSchilling TikTok @VinceSchilling Email email@example.com he is also the opinions editor, to submit email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like this story? Support our work with a $5 or $10 contribution today. Contribute to the nonprofit Indian Country Today.