Top 10 Stories: What Indian Country read this past week as of November 30, 2019
- Snoqualmie Indian Tribe purchases Eighth Generation
- Indian child welfare legal challenge is about ending tribal sovereignty
- Senate VAWA bill ‘undercuts tribal sovereignty’
- Debating Bolivia: A tweet. Silence. And then Bernie Sanders.
- 'Momaday was the one we all looked up to'
- 50th National Day of Mourning to be observed in Plymouth, MA
- ‘There should be no medals for massacres’
- Trump establishes ‘Operation Lady Justice’ task force
- Thousands of historical seeds preserved by the Onondaga Nation Farm
- 'Strong hearts to the front. Indigenous women are resilient'
Top 5 Archives
- What Really Happened at the First Thanksgiving? The Wampanoag Side of the Tale
- 6 Thanksgiving Myths and the Wampanoag Side of the Story
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- The Wampanoag Side of the First Thanksgiving Story
- Uncovering the True History of Thanksgiving
Sign up for our Weekly Email Newsletter Blast
Sign up for the Indian Country Today mailing list and get the weekly newsletter and video news report delivered straight to your email inbox.
You can sign up by clicking here https://goo.gl/25bKvx
You can also sign up via text: Text -> INDIANCOUNTRY to 22828