Top 10 Stories: What Indian Country read this past week as of November 21, 2020
- Natives help Natives in online marketplace
- Hospital closure a ‘complete abandonment’ by Indian Health Service
- ‘It’s a sovereign place’
- Minnesota National Guard sent to help tribe
- Washington NFL team drops Native foundation
- Deal revives plan for largest US dam demolition
- First tribal nation congressional delegate outlines goals
- Newscast for Nov. 13, 2020: The Other in our own homelands
- Tlingit artist creates stamp for U.S. Postal Service
- New mural celebrates connectedness
Check out our daily broadcasts in 'Newscasts'
Top 5 Archives
- The Wampanoag Side of the First Thanksgiving Story
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- Yes world, there were horses in Native culture before the settlers came
- What Really Happened at the First Thanksgiving? The Wampanoag Side of the Tale
- History of Native American Heritage Month
Sign up for the Indian Country Today mailing list and get the weekly newsletter and video news report delivered straight to your email inbox. You can sign up by clicking here https://goo.gl/25bKvx.
You can also sign up via text: Text -> INDIANCOUNTRY to 22828
Vincent Schilling, Akwesasne Mohawk, is the associate editor of Indian Country Today who enjoys creating media, technology, comics, and movies. He is a film critic and writes the #NativeNerd column. Twitter @VinceSchilling TikTok @VinceSchilling Email firstname.lastname@example.org he is also the opinions editor, to submit email: email@example.com.
Like this story? Support our work with a $5 or $10 contribution today. Contribute to the nonprofit Indian Country Today.