- Biden-Harris campaign announces tribal nations plan
- White House Tribal Nations Conference to return
- National Congress of American Indians CEO resigns
- Natives help Natives in online marketplace
- Meet the Native contestants for Miss USA, Miss Teen USA
- COVID devastates South Dakota family
- ‘Avatar’s representation of Inuit’
- The Native vote turned out ... so today it's celebration
- US House candidates make history
- National Native American Veterans Memorial artist explains his design
Check out our daily broadcasts in 'Newscasts'
Top 5 Archives
- Yes world, there were horses in Native culture before the settlers came
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- Friday the 13th isn't unlucky: The patriarchy was afraid of the sacred feminine
- Blackhorse: Do You Prefer ‘Native American’ or ‘American Indian’?
- What Percentage Indian Do You Have to Be in Order to Be a Member of a Tribe?
Sign up for the Indian Country Today mailing list and get the weekly newsletter and video news report delivered straight to your email inbox. You can sign up by clicking here https://goo.gl/25bKvx.
You can also sign up via text: Text -> INDIANCOUNTRY to 22828
Vincent Schilling, Akwesasne Mohawk, is the associate editor of Indian Country Today who enjoys creating media, technology, comics, and movies. He is a film critic and writes the #NativeNerd column. Twitter @VinceSchilling TikTok @VinceSchilling Email email@example.com he is also the opinions editor, to submit email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like this story? Support our work with a $5 or $10 contribution today. Contribute to the nonprofit Indian Country Today.