- Two Lumbees audition for season 2 of ‘American Idol’
- The white supremacy of Elizabeth Warren
- 'No path forward' for Navajo Generating Station or coal mine
- Alex Jones on Joe Rogan show: ‘Native Americans you can mind control really fast’
- An in-depth interview with Supaman - MTV Music Award-winning Native Hip Hop artist
- The Capitol view of Wááshindoon
- Native Humor: "Natives Be Like…" 13 funny Native-style memes that went viral
- Black Hills State University-Rapid City student success advisor Valeriah Big Eagle named to 40 under 40 list
- Pyramid Lake Paiute officer promoted, named Nevada Guard provost marshal
- Bacone College back from the brink of closure by returning to its Indian Country roots
Top 5 Archives
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- Natural Pain Relief: 9 Alternatives to Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen or Aspirin
- 10 Native Inventions and Innovations That Changed the World
- Two Spirits, One Heart, Five Genders
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt: A New Deal for Indians
Check out this week's Newsletter
Check out this week's Video News Report
Sign up for the Indian Country Today mailing list and get the weekly newsletter and video news reports delivered straight to your email inbox.
You can sign up via text: Text -> INDIANCOUNTRY to 22828
The Indian Country Today team
Mark Trahant is editor of Indian Country Today. He is a member of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes. Follow him on Twitter - @TrahantReports
Vincent Schilling is the associate editor of Indian Country Today. He is enrolled Akwesasne Mohawk. Follow him on Twitter - @VinceSchilling
Any article/link questions email - email@example.com
Jourdan Bennett-Begaye is a reporter and producer for Indian Country Today. She is Diné. Follow her on Twitter - @jourdanbb.
Lisa J. Ellwood, Lenape & Nanticoke, is a contributor and posts the Press Pool.
Follow her on Twitter - @iconicimagery.
Press Pool email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Opinion email - email@example.com
Correspondence - firstname.lastname@example.org