- 96-year-old Navajo woman becomes an internet hit
- Alaska Native artist shares story behind stamp
- Use of force: Capitol vs. Standing Rock
- Indian Country Today’s top 20 stories of 2020
- Tribes sue to stop relocation of rare documents
- Indigenous Congress members condemn violence
- Georgene Louis: Continuing Deb Haaland's momentum
- Pro-Trump mob storms US Capitol
- McConnell, Pelosi homes vandalized after $2,000 relief fails
- Violence in the 'citadel of democracy'
Check out our daily broadcasts in 'Newscasts'
Top 5 Archives
- The Amazon’s Pirahã People’s Secret to Happiness: Never Talk of Past or Future
- Returning an Olympic win to Jim Thorpe
- The Traumatic True History and Name List of the Dakota 38
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- Yes world, there were horses in Native culture before the settlers came
Sign up for the Indian Country Today mailing list and get the weekly newsletter and video news report delivered straight to your email inbox. You can sign up by clicking here https://goo.gl/25bKvx.
You can also sign up via text: Text -> INDIANCOUNTRY to 22828
Vincent Schilling, Akwesasne Mohawk, is the associate editor of Indian Country Today who enjoys creating media, technology, comics, and movies. He is a film critic and writes the #NativeNerd column. Twitter @VinceSchilling TikTok @VinceSchilling Email firstname.lastname@example.org he is also the opinions editor, to submit email: email@example.com.
Like this story? Support our work with a $5 or $10 contribution today. Contribute to the nonprofit Indian Country Today.