- US boarding schools to be investigated
- Shawnee reclaim the great Serpent Mound
- Body of missing Navajo Army veteran found
- Ojibwe coach centers the Phoenix Suns
- Tommy Orange hints about upcoming sequel to 'There There'
- The Wrap: More unmarked graves
- Tribe becomes key water player
- Seminole Tribe donates $250,000 to Surfside rescue efforts
- 'We won't forget about the children'
- 182 unmarked graves found at third former residential school
Last week's Top 10
Top Opinion this week
Nazi Germany and American Indians - by Robert J. Miller
Each Friday, Indian Country Today has a newscast summing up the week's newscast episodes and a summary of the news for the week. Catch this week's episode here:
Top 5 Archives
- Native Humor: 7 Ways Natives Can Celebrate the Fourth of July
- The Traumatic True History and Name List of the Dakota 38
- The Declaration of Independence — Except for 'Indian Savages'
- The True Story of Pocahontas: Historical Myths Versus Sad Reality
- Yes world, there were horses in Native culture before the settlers came
Like this story? Support our work with a $5 or $10 contribution today. Contribute to the nonprofit Indian Country Today.