Moapa River Indian Reservation
P.O. Box 340
Moapa, NV 89025
Telephone: (702) 865-2787
Fax: (702) 865-2875
Title: CCDF Office Manager/Lead Case Manager
Supervisor: CCDF Asst. Department Manager
Salary: $52.000/year Salary
Status: Full-Time, Salaried Exempt
Location: Las Vegas Office
Opens: January 11, 2022
Closes: January 31, 2022
Moapa Band of Paiutes (MBOP)
Child Care & Development Fund (CCDF)
Office Manager/Lead Case Manager
Job Description: The MBOP CCDF Department is the Tribal Lead Agency (TLA) for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Administration for Children and Families (ACF) Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Program for the MBOP Service Area. The MBOP CCDF Office Manager organizes and coordinates office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, supervising office staff, and delegating administrative tasks. Must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Should be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Prefer prior experience with child care and/or early education programs. Primary work location is in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area office; however, occasional work assignments will require the Office Manager to work at the Moapa River Indian Reservation CCDF Department Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
2. Provide general support to visitors and clients, and handle customer inquiries and complaints.
3. Coordinate schedules, appointments, and bookings for the program. Manage schedules, calendars, and appointments for key program managers.
4. Organize office operations and procedures. Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards based on Tribal Policies to guide the operation of the office. Analyze and monitor the effectiveness of program policies.
5. Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
6. Participate actively in the planning and execution of CCDF Program events.
7. Design and implement filing systems, ensure filing systems are maintained and current, and establish and monitor procedures for record keeping.
8. Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
9. Perform related duties as required.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
1. Communicates and works well with all MBOP CCDF Department staff members.
2. Communicates well with a broad cross-section of the community.
3. Works effectively with the Native American/Alaskan Native Tribal community.
4. Proficient in MS Office.
5. Possesses basic knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices.
6. Current knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
7. Possesses excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
8. Demonstrated attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
9. Maintains excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. Possesses a valid Nevada driver's license.
11. Performs related duties as required.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
1. Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Business, Education, or related field; or
2. 5 years’ experience in office management, executive assistance, and/or administrative assistance with at least 2 years’ Supervisory experience.
3. Prefer experience with Early Childhood Education, Child Care programs, and/or other related experience.
4. Possess or able to obtain CPR/First Aid certification.
5. Covid 19 Vaccination Required.
Applications are available in the Tribal Admin BLDG OR online at:
1 Lincoln St Moapa NV 89025 moapabandofpaiutes.com
Applications must be received In the Human Resources Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on the closing date above
Applications available/accepted at: Moapa Band of Paiutes, 1 Lincoln Street, P.O. Box 340, Moapa, NV 89025
Indian Preference Per Section 703(i) of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended