RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. – Agua Caliente Casino, Resort, Spa, owned by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians held a grand opening celebration of its new Poker Room Oct. 30.
Poker Room fast facts and features:
- Covers more than 4,000 square feet;
- Took approximately three months to build;
- Includes 16 tables with option for more;
- Large beverage station and dining tables;
- Large waiting area with plush seating;
- New 55” wait board;
- 9 flat screen televisions.
Pictured in the ribbon cutting photo, from left, are Casino General Manager Brian Hansberry, Tribal Council Vice Chairman Jeff L. Grubbe, Tribal Council Secretary/Treasurer Karen A. Welmas, and Director of Table Games Michael Dickson.